CONTENT LEADERSHIP BOOK USING KAIZEN AND LEAN
Introduction or Something About Modern Apostles
1. How to Free Demotivated Employees
- So what happened over the next two years to change thinking?
2. How to free a frustrated director
- Support your people's confidence and work on your own!
- Listen and be empathetic!
- Support and create a good atmosphere for problem solving, support new ideas, suggestions, information!
- Help, without taking responsibility, delegate!
- Golden Rule No. 1: Effective Delegation
- Golden Rule No. 2: appropriately chosen coaching
- Golden Rule No. 3: Employee Energy
3. Cultural Revolution through TPM Implementation
4. I am nothing, I am a musician
5. Avatar - managerial reality in 2020
- Focus on focusing, being a leader = chameleon
- Coordinate - people, time and yourself 38 Have a "drive", be a driving force, be a "gladiator"
- Motivate well - a good motivator is a great alchemist
- Coach individually, team and cascade
- Be authentic, agile, energized
- The use of emotional intelligence
- Communicate, visualize, lead effective consultations in a obeya
6. A person who ended yesterday
- Personal Energy - What Can Managers Inspire From Athletes?
- Physical dimension
- Emotional dimension
- Mental dimension
- Spiritual dimension
7. Myths about the philosophies of kaizen and lean
- The myth of adored, damned, wanted and hated method of 5S
- Myths about the Czech way of implementing foreign philosophies kaizen and lean
- The myth of great manufacturing and office workshops to reduce costs
- My Skills Training Myth 76 The myth of indispensability for kanban (especially electronic) and other kaizen tools
- Myth of the Improvement Proposal System and the Improvement Movement
- Myth about satisfied and motivated employees
8. Animal Company or Monstrous Culture Eats Breakfast Strategy
9. Fairy tale about young superman
- Steve Jobs. How did he live, what he was looking for and what did he find?
- To start with a few simple numbers
- What with this?Co s tím?
11. Fairy tale about motivated elephant
- Cultural decline, performance and sustainability
- Keeping with habits
- Kaizen habits
- How to spread good habits in the company
- Creating good culture
12. What are the chambers of war chambers for?
- Obeya – communication center
- Obeya in company 111
- How does it work in our country?
- The war room is not for housewives
13. Fairy tale at the end: looking for trust
Contact us: +420 733 779 312