. . . “ Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”
AUTOMATION AND ROBOTIZING TECHNICIAN
Bauer Lean Consulting focuses on the deployment and efficient use of robotics in small, medium and large enterprises.
Job description – standalone process automation technician
It is a part-time job initially - according to the applicant's possibilities. The selected candidate will be a direct associate of senior colleagues - consultants working in companies / clients in the Czech Republic.
- responsibility for commissioning collaborative robots at customer sites
- design of technical solution of necessary modifications of the workplace (retrofitting with sensors, camera, PokaYoke, Karakuri, etc.)
- provision of documents for the production of necessary products - grippers etc.
- debugging the proposed solution to the desired tact, verifying functionality and handing over to service
- communication with customers and suppliers
- technical assistance for the customer in case of serial operation problems
We offer the benefits associated with the position
- the successful candidate will be developed on lean and project management methodologies
- creative techniques and approaches to solving problems / tasks
- developing a candidate in an attractive and interesting field called the future discipline
- learning about the environment and how to work in multiple companies
- Possible career growth - consultant
- laptop and phone
- education min. SOE electro, engineering etc.
- experience programming CNC, robots or single-purpose machines
- design / modeling simple jigs in 3D
- FMEA knowledge
- user / basic knowledge of English
- driving license
- independence, responsibility
- knowledge of Lean techniques is advantage
Start of employment: according to agreement
We are very happy to go through your CVs and recognize you. If you are interested, please send your CV to the contact email: email@example.com , or call Mobile: 608 335 341.
Contact us: +420 733 779 312