. . . “ Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”
We currently have no new positions open.
We are open to external cooperation with consultants.
The goal is to provide consulting support to internal employees of companies who will optimize processes. The result will be time and money savings and better and faster information for managers to make decisions.
We offer benefits:
- Development in lean and project management methodologies
- Management development and coordination of automation projects
- Development of effective communication and presentation skills
- Active participation in creating a modern future for companies
- Getting to know the environment and the way of working in several companies
- Using ambitions and promoting self-education
- Very good knowledge of English
- Communicativeness, agility, diligence, empathy, assertiveness
- Knowledge of statistical methods and controlling is welcome
- Knowledge of lean tools required
- Experience in project management is welcome
- Driving license
- Independence and responsibility
- Readiness for frequent travel - work for clients
We will be happy to review your CVs and get to know you.
Basic condition for cooperation: gradual completion of our Lean academy with a 50% discount and a commitment to cooperation under defined conditions.
The price of the seminars can be paid by crediting your consulting performance in our company's team. You can already be offered executive cooperation in the team of our consultants during your Lean academy studies.
The goal is to align external collaborators with our methodology and philosophy of corporate culture change. "To be best" - compliance with our standards.
If you are interested, send your CV to the contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.