. . . “ Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”
CONSULTANT OF AUTOMATION OF OFFICE PROCESSES - RPA
Bauer Lean Consulting focuses on the implementation and effective use of robotics in small, medium, and large companies.
Currently, companies have a lot of information stored on their servers in various software, including Excel spreadsheets and power-point presentations.
Every day, they collect and store data from production, logistics, and service and management activities in offices. Meetings are held every week and month, for which it is necessary to prepare reports as a basis for discussion and decision-making. These documents are usually done by hand and require the part of the capacity of employees and managers.
The aim is to provide consulting support to internal employees of companies who will optimize office processes and then automate/digitize them, including automatic data transfer. The result will be a saving of time, and therefore of employees in the office of companies and better and faster information for managers to make decisions.
- Selection and optimization of work processes, followed by automation
- Blue Prison programming training (coding) - use Blue Prison programming
- Organization of automatic data transfer
- Digitization of data transfer from operational control
- Elaboration and implementation of models of company development scenarios
We offer benefits associated with the position:
- Development in lean and project management methodologies
- Management development and coordination of automation projects
- Development of effective communication and presentation skills
- Active participation in creating the modern future of companies
- Getting to know the environment and the way of working in more companies
- Use of ambitions and support of self-education
- Knowledge and experience of programming, especially Blue Prism
- Knowledge of PowerBI
- Basic knowledge etc.
- Communicativeness, agility, diligence, empathy, assertiveness
- Knowledge of statistical methods and controlling is welcome
- Knowledge of lean tools welcome
- Experience in project management is welcome
- Driving license
- Independence and responsibility
- Readiness for frequent travel - work with clients
Start of employment: according to agreement
We are very happy to go through your CVs and recognize you. If you are interested, please send your CV to the contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org , or call Mobile: 608 335 341.
Contact us: +420 733 779 312