Workshop VALUE STREAM MAPPING
30. 01. 2024 - 01. 02. 2024
Collecting data in teams | Managing the current map | Identifying and analysing problems | Designing and creating the future map | Designing an action plan and calculating the benefits of strategic planningDown
Goal of the seminar
LEGO Production, s.r.o.
272 01 Kladno - Kročehlavy
- Privately held company based in Billund, Denmark.
- The Kladno factory is one of five LEGO Group production sites worldwide and employs approximately 3,500 core employees.
- The LEGO Group was founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Kristiansen. Ownership of the company passed from father to son, and is currently owned by Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, the grandson of the founder.
- The kits are assembled in Kladno, with printing added to the blocks where necessary.
- One of the most important parts of the Kladno "jigsaw" is the local production of large customized 3D models, such as those found in Legoland.
- To define the meaning of VSM
- To learn about the methodology of mapping and optimization
- To learn how to collect process data, detect waste and problems
- To propose solutions for selected processes
- To design a future optimized process map
- Develop an action plan for implementation
- Support strategic planning and engage teams in optimization efforts
- Inspiration in learning about manufacturing
From The Workshop
- Introduction to the VSM methodology
- Data acquisition in teams, measuring process times and value-adding times
- Developing a current map - current state and process time, value-added ratio
- Problem identification and analysis
- Design and creation of future map
- Designing an action plan and calculating benefits
Are you interested in our seminar?