Total Quality Management | Lean Academy
29. 08. 2023 - 30. 08. 2023
Goal of the seminar
Location of the seminar:
FRAENKISCHE CZ s.r.o.
U Kapličky 591
675 61 Okříšky
FRÄNKISCHE is a leading company in the development, manufacture and sale of pipes, shafts and system components made of plastics and metals for building, civil engineering, automotive and industrial solutions
Parking and catering provided.
Agenda for Day 1| 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Total Quality Management - definition, TQM model, costs of poor quality and their structure, 5 autonomous quality tools, 7 basic quality tools
- Autonomous Quality Tools: Standards. Self-Control. Poka Yoke. Jidoka. Methodology. Problem solving
- Assignment of the team work of solving non-quality by the A3 method: presentation of the prepared case studies by Fraenkische and gemba: description, data collection, information discovery
- Continuation of the quality solution application including analysis and countermeasures
Agenda for Day 2 | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Presentation of the quality system of the participating companies
- Presentation of the SPC methodology (+8 new quality tools)
- Practical part - design of a model solution in the participants' company
- Preparation of the final presentation to Fraenkische representatives. Final test.
- Final presentation for Fraenkische management representatives, discussion. Feedback.