Supply Chain Management
08. 09. 2021 - 09. 09. 2021
Goal of the seminar
What can be studied and discussed?
- Lean sourcing – analysis of existing and search for potential suppliers
- Leverage when negotiating terms with suppliers and partnerships and methods of supplier analysis, proposals for optimizing savings in purchasing
- Logistics of supply chain and use of lean tools in the supply chain
- Flow, Lead time of chain
- Process mapping application and its optimization
- Experiencing a practical application on the SCM company process
- Purchasing and logistics optimization projects of the host company Busch
Ing. Miroslav Bauer
Miroslav gained useful work experience as a crisis manager in the post-revolutionary years. In 2005, he founded the Kaizen Institute Czech Republic, today's Bauer Lean Consulting. Since then, he has led a team of consultants and participated in dozens of process and culture transformation projects.
Are you interested in our seminar?
Contact us: +420 733 779 312