Standardization - the date will be specified
27. 05. 2021
SEMINAR CONTENT: Standardization as one of the basic tools of lean production | Is standardization possible without visualization? | Standard of work | Heinrich 's law | One Point Lesson | Practical part of seminar in partner companyDown
Goal of the seminar
- Clarify why we need standards at all?
- To point out the role of standardization in the process of continuous improvement
- Explain the relationship between problems / accidents and non-compliance
- Where can we use the standards everywhere and how can we not overdo it with standardization?
- Learn to create simple yet effective visual standards
- Inspire with concrete practical examples in a partner company
- In the form of workshops and a practical part of the training in the operation to learn how to correctly apply the information in practice
Are you interested in our seminar?
Contact us: +420 733 779 312