Practical Seminar - PLANNED MAINTENANCE
25. 11. 2020 - 26. 11. 2020
Goal of the seminar
- To get acquainted with planned maintenance methodologies
- Why is planned maintenance important and how does it impact on achieving your business goals?
- Practically try to create a maintenance plan on the selected machinery
- Get inspired by concrete practical examples of planned maintenance
- Understand the differences between reactive and proactive maintenance
- Scheduled maintenance in the context of modern technology
- In the form of workshops and practical part of training in the operation of the partner company to learn how to correctly apply the information in practice
TARGET GROUP: maintenance personnel | technology staff | facility management services | continuous improvement specialists | leaders | foremen | Middle management
The price of the seminar includes: organization in a partner company, costs of a lecturer, training materials in printed and electronic form, refreshments including lunches
Group size: Maximum 12 students
Are you interested in our seminar?
Contact us: +420 733 779 312