BENCHMARKING - ZF Passive Safety Czech
18. 10. 2023
ZF Passive Safety Czech s.r.o.
Passive Safety Systems
Seat Belt Systems
294 74 Hlavenec
- Manufacture of seat belts and locks, latches and top settings.
- Prototyping and product testing.
To be seen /gemba walk/ and discussed:
- Presentation of the ZF Production system
- SFM Meetings and Board
- Tracking KPI's
- Using of the 5W Root Cause Detection Method
- Use of A3 methodology - forms and visualizations
- Use of the DMAIC project management model
Parking and catering provided.
What is the meaning of the acronym DMAIC
DMAIC is an acronym for Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control.
Use of the DMAIC process
The DMAIC procedure is used as a tool for the disciplined and sequential solution of complex problems associated with processes of any kind. It was primarily focused on manufacturing processes, but has been successfully applied to problems associated with service, product design and development, or business processes. DMAIC is at the core of the Green Belt and Black Belt projects. In general, DMAIC projects must be SMART (an acronym from the English terms Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Time related), they solve specific process problems whose parameters can be measured and changed.
- Introduction of digital visualisation of KPI's - part of the workplace cockpit
- Logistics system - trains
- Automated production lines
- Digital Obeya
- Use of Microsoft Power BI
Power BI is a unified scalable platform for self-service and enterprise business intelligence (BI) functions. It allows you to connect and visualize any data and leverage it for daily SFM.