BENCHMARK - RM Gastro
30. 07. 2020
Are you interested in successful Lean / Kaizen implementations and changes in culture in the Czech environment?
We offer inspiration from the story of development from a small company to an internationally successful organization owned by Czech capital, a especially through the implementation of Kaizen and Lean tools.
Benchmark agenda 9:00 – 16:00:
- Introduction and expectations of participants
- Introduction of RM Gastro
- Presentation of 3Z (kaizen) system and story of RMG, philosophy of owners
- Production tour and the Obeya room as described above with comment from a RMG representative
- Discussion with RMG management
- Conclusion, feedback
What can be seen and discussed?
- The story and results of the implementation of Kaizen and Lean since 2008 (in 2008 about 90 employees in production and sales of CZK 200 million to 125 employees and sales of CZK 1.2 billion)
- Owners' philosophy inspired by Baťa - you will learn about the successes and pitfalls of cultural transformation
- 4times increase in production in the period 2008 - 2018
- Visualization of vision and strategy (Hoshin Kanri) in the management room (Obeya Room). Hoshin Kanri gradually introduced since 2018. Experience with system improvements.
- System of daily operational meetings (Shopfloor Management)
- The story of the Kaizen logo in the company – how to explain this philosophy to employees to believe in the benefits of change
- Sophisticated implementation system Kaizen 3Z – customer, improvement, employee
- Assembly in the form of "cockpit" workplaces – an example of the result of a workshop to optimize the workplace – increase ergonomics and efficiency
- RM Gastro has invested in a second production hall and is investing in a third from its own resources – modern production technology on an area of 7,700 m2
- own development and innovation center
Are you interested in our seminar?
Contact us: +420 733 779 312