18. 10. 2022 - 19. 10. 2022
TRAINING CONTENT: Process Synchronization | Balancing cycle times and loads between operations | Time analysis of the process | Removing MURA | Ensuring smooth flow | One Piece Flow | Customer tactDown
Goal of the seminar
- Explain the methodology of the process time analysis and the possibilities for balancing the differences in cycle times
- What is a customer cycle and how does it affect production speed?
- To point out the differences between customer time and cycle times
- What does a balanced process contribute to eliminating waste and reducing costs?
- Explain the terms One Piece Flow, Continuous Flow, Pull Production
- In the practical part you will try to perform time analysis and balancing of the production line
- Inspire in the form of Best Practice Demonstrations during a plant tour moderated by a management representative
- In the form of a workshop and a practical part of the training in the operation to learn how to correctly apply the information in practice
TARGET GROUP: process engineers | technologists | continuous improvement specialists | production workers | foremen | leaders | middle management
The price of the seminar includes: organization in a partner company, costs of a lecturer, training materials in printed and electronic form, refreshments including lunches
Group size: Maximum 12 students
Are you interested in our seminar?
Contact us: +420 733 779 312