SEMINAR SERIES - TPM ACADEMY expected start
Goal of the seminar
TPM Academy focuses on the flow of value in the processes that performs a lean maintenance system.
TPM Academy are practical seminars designed for MAINTENANCE MANAGERS, INTERNAL LEAN EXPERTS, PRODUCTION DIRECTORS focused on the efficiency of maintenance in reducing machine failure, which creates the necessary conditions for the entire production system in its customer orientation.
GOALS OF THE TPM ACADEMY
- Better understanding of the functionality of machines in terms of maintenance
- Maintenance eye opening - analysis of strategic critical points of the device
- Maintenance economics
- Maintenance and operation communication - partnership settings
- Maintenance indicators
- Operation and maintenance of automated systems
- Tips for involving the operation in maintenance and improving cooperation with the machine operator in the field of preventive maintenance
SEMINARS OF THE TPM ACADEMY
PLANNED MAINTENANCE (2 days)
"ZERO FAILURE" PROJECTS (2 days)
LUBRICATION MANAGEMENT AND SPARE PARTS (2 days)
EXAM (1 day)
→ 3x practical two days seminar
→ Final exam – presentation of the project. Total 7 days
→ Consultation of the project during the course of the academy
→ Organized in partner company - application training in production
→ Lecturer Mgr. Jan Kovács, Ph.D.
→ Price 29 000 Kč
→ Price for individual seminars is 11 000 CZK/2 dny
Are you interested in our seminar?
Contact us: +420 733 779 312