HAPPILY WORKSHOPS :D
We like to share interesting insights, or how to have fun together
- When the leader asked questions to his subordinates to think - the answer: "He'll tell us"
- Another reply when they didn't answer: "Try asking a question differently"
- And yet a workshop leader: "I'll ask a question if you don't know the answer we go on." Immediate response before asking "Let's go"
- After explaining what is muda and a long discussion of understanding: "Treasures are collected"
- After explaining what awaits them, the directly coached leader said: "We are ready for a biblical disaster"
- If they don't know what to do: "Not even saint knows"
- After announcing that the workshop will end with a celebration: "Celebration vibrates".
- After exploring what kaizen is in unison and honestly everyone: "I'll be happy"
- Last year's Kanri (wsh for top management) echoes last year: “I am very excited about kaizen. Malacky resonates (the city where Kanri took place) "